|Item||Registration fee (By RMB)||Registration fee (By US Dollar)|
|Paper Publication+Presentation+Attendance||3000RMB/ per paper (4 pages)||450 USD/ per paper (4 pages)|
|Additional Paper Publication||2800RMB/ per paper (4 pages)||430 USD/ per paper (4 pages)|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)||300RMB/ per extra page||50 USD/ per extra page|
|Presentation+Attendance||1500RMB/ per person||250 USD/ per person|
|Attendance Only||1200RMB/ per person||180 USD / per person|
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）||1000RMB/ per person（≥ 3 persons）||150 USD / per person（≥ 3 persons）|
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend MCCM 2020 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Join as Listener: MCCM 2020 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective plateform to meet many renowned experts and reseachers in the filed of Latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration dealdine.
Details of the Registration Fees
1. Registration fees for MCCM 2020 Regular is USD490 / 3000 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is USD50 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
版权所有 AEIC学术交流中心 |
2020 International Conference on Material Chemistry and Composite Materials meeting-mccm.org https://s4.cnzz.com/z_stat.php%3Fid%3D1278892910%26show%3Dpic1'